Latest Entries »
We are very excited to announce that Grace Student Ministry website has moved. A huge thanks to Matt New for all his hard work on the new site.
Wafuasi: Judges (Gideon)
- God is gracious, compassionate and empathetic in the way he deals with Gideon, the nation of Israel and us.
- Victory and humility are synonymous in God’s kingdom. This is most evident in the life of Jesus.
- We want to be super hero’s but mostly we are weak and fearful like Gideon.
- God uses lots of different kinds of people.
- Success, even succes for God can lead to pride
- What is competing for God’s loyalty in your life.
Fusion: “Creation, Fall, Redemption” Week 8
- Genesis 12:1-3, Genesis 15
- God chooses to use sinners.
- God chose to use Abram, a sinner. He did not choose to use him because of anything Abram did.
- Abram was “counted as righteous” (made right with God) because of his faith or belief.
- We see Abram’s belief in God revealed through some of his actions.
- We are the same as Abram, a sinner. God does not choose to use us because of anything we do.
- What does “counted as righteous” mean? Was Abram counted as righteous because of anything he did?
- Do you believe that God is your creator?
- What actions in your life show that your faith is real?
- What actions in your life show proud unbelief? How would this change if you fully believed in who God is and what He has done for you?
Dioko: Rock Solid Faith
- Not everyone who claims to speak for God actually does.
- We need to test whether or not what others say actually comes from God.
- If someone does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus then they are not
- from God.
- Those who are of God, accept God’s message, while those who are of the
- world reject God’s message and accept the world’s message.
- What are the voices that you are letting speak into your life?
- Are you testing the voices that you let speak into your life?
- What do those voices say about Jesus?
- Are you more inclined to listen to the voices of this world or the voices
- of God?